Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weekend attempts.....

Brandi!
 This past weekend I had the joy of shooting three LOVELY LADIES, who entrusted me with taken a few moments of their life.
Each shoot was different, one was the first attempt of capturing best friends, the other capturing a singer in her pure elegance. Then there was me, the guy who is trying to decipher it all, in outdoor elements. The first shoot was complex because the sun was far brighter than I anticipated, and I knew nothing of my setting, Yikes, don't panic!!!!!!!!! (regrouping) Luckily the lovely ladies I shot were too funny (THEODORE!!!), I laughed more than I clicked, which caused me to be at ease. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
OK we wrapped and I had to speed from DC to Silver Spring, and met my boy Jerome, who was shooting as well with me. (TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE!!!) Jerome is a bit more seasoned behind the lens than I, so it was good to shoot, and learn at the same time. It also helped that our subject was willing to work with everything that we suggested, and boy we suggested some silly things at times. lol
All in all I had a blast, and realized this day was truly a blur! Looking forward to learning and shooting more, hopefully this will all start making sense, as for now, I shall continue this POOR MAN'S attempt at Photography.

freezing my model, no bueno

smiles
See ya soon :-)
Jenna and L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment