Friday, March 11, 2011

Grubbin In the Dark.......

Grubbin Destination
So tonight I ventured out to get my grub on with my family, and chose to dine At the restaurant seen at your right. Of course I invited my camera (hmmm I guess I should give her a name, well at least you know my camera's gender. Maybe you all can give me some name suggestions. So if you have some, post on this feed.) Okay yes, so I invited her as well, with the notion that I would take some pics of the food I chose to eat. First problem in this scenario is, I had yet to eat at this point, and was starving. Second was the fact that there was next to no light in the venue, just candle light at each table. Okay Okay, I'm prepared, I have my trusty Sigma 30mm 1.4 with me, hooray for the fact that I was prepared!!!!!
My withheld Menu with and edit
So I scooped up the menu, and was ready to get it in immediately, Ahhhh Yes, "Uhm I will have water, Oh yes, Egg Drop Soup, Appetizer? Oh yes that too, Let me have The Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Oh no, I'm ready to order my meal as well...Honey Spicy Chicken please, with White Rice, oh no, can I keep the menu.. Thanks!
(Can you tell I was hungry? lol)
So hungry that while waiting I only took a few pics, the menu, the cutlery, blanketed with a napkin, and the spices. So hungry that i never even took pics OF MY FOOD!!!! The very reason I invited my camera. Sheesh! I guess I blew that one, so I will save that assignment for next time, when I am not so hungry.
Hey 2 blog post in one, wait, it's after 12, strike that!
Until next time..........Make sure your getting those Click Click Click's in!
The Last shot before the feast!
 

1 comment:

  1. I think you should change your name to Inspired Photographer. Your Hobby potentially make you a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete