Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Day at Dunns River Falls..

Well hello everybody! As mentioned in my previous post, my family and I are on the beautiful island of Jamaica! We just recently went on a wonderful adventure to a popular tourist spot, Dunns River Falls!!! It was wonderful, and at the same time and adventure that had me at times clinging for my life! These falls are serious! The falls were truly breath taking and revitalizing at the same time. I will not spend to much time talking technical with you guys while on vacation, I will just let the photos do all of the talking. We will resume all technical aspects of this photography journey, when I return to the states. For now it is time for me to get back to relaxing, and trying to share my trip through my lens with you all.
Remember to keep click click clicking!
My son and I enjoying a small fall

Making it to the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment