Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome to this Poor Man's attempt at photography.........

Hi,
I am new to blogging and sharing of myself through mediums such as these for that matter, but I thought it to be a grand time to start, since I am starting on a new hobby. I am sure by now you have figured to which hobby this is, and the level by which I currently stand as one who clicks and captures what ever I am fortunate to behold. I hope to share what I see for now, once a week, giving you stories, frustrations, and the joys of trying to strike my new niche in the wonderful art form known as photography.
So here we go, the clock starts now!

2 comments:

  1. Heyy, i've seen many of your pictures on other mediums and i must say you have a keen eye for art and capturing it. I admire your talent and i hope one day to be fortunate enough to be the art captured at the other end of your lens! :) I wish for you nothing but the best!!!

    xx Ariie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive seen some of your pics and I have to say you have some raw talent. Keep up the good work. If its in Gods will it'll work in your favor. Keep it in prayer and it will work for you. Im up here supporting and praying for you. I know where to look when the times comes for me to get married and I need a photographer. Love you lots...

    ReplyDelete